The continued success of E80 Plus depends heavily on the hiring of talented individuals and diverse teams, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status in addition to others. We hire and develop the best people we can find based on job related qualifications. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We offer a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to do work they are passionate about and we employ policies and practices which ensure equal opportunity for everyone. Differences in thoughts, styles, backgrounds, and opinions are valued at E80 Plus and are part of what makes us special.
E80 Plus Constructors, LLC is continually looking for safe, quality focussed, intelligent, dedicated individuals with construction experience to be part of our professional construction team. Railroad or heavy construction experience is preferred but we provide training for employees from most any background. Most positions require continuous travel across the United States in a job-to-job nature working outdoors.
We offer competitive pay with an outstanding employee ownership opportunity (ESOP), excellent medical and dental benefits, travel subsistence, an outstanding top of the line 401(k) retirement program and more depending upon the position you are hired for on the team.
- Medical Insurance is offered for employees and their families. The employee is responsible for paying 28% of a very reasonable monthly premium. Group Medical Insurance is a deductible plan in which E80 Plus pays 50% of the deductible for the employee. Once the deductible is met, the health plan will pay most in-network expenses at 100%.
- Dental Insurance is offered for employees and their families. The employee is responsible for 28% of a very reasonable monthly premium. Preventative care (including exam, cleaning, and x-rays) is paid at 100%. Basic services are paid at 80% and major restorative services at 50%, after a $100 per family member deductible. The plan also pays 50% of orthodontic services. Please note there is a $1,000 lifetime maximum per person for orthodontic services.
- E80 IS AN EMPLOYEE OWNED COMPANY. When you join E80’s Team, you will participate in the company’s employee stock ownership plan, ESOP.
- Employees earn up to five (5) days of sick leave per calendar year.
- Employees earn up to ten (10) paid days of vacation per year. Vacation is accrued monthly at a rate of .83 days per month and may be used as soon as earned. Vacation time increases after certain milestones in service years as an additonal benefit.
- Employees enjoy nine (9) paid holidays per calendar year while employed with E80 Plus Constructors, LLC
For more information on each particular position please click on the links below:
Employment Application, Click Here – Print Application, Complete where requested and send to our home office at the following address.
E80 Plus Constructors, LLC
7120 Patton Road
Deforest, WI 53532
Attention: Human Resources
Email for additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org